Major upgrade for Exertrack™ Exercise, workout and fitness performance management network.
Exertrack™ v2.0 is here! We have introduced a new version of Exertrack™ Exercise, workout and fitness performance management software (v2.0). This is the first virtual training network that combines offline and online features to manage workouts and exercise routines, integrated exercise instruction, mp3 exercise podcasting and online, real-time advice on optimizing exercise performance.
Click below to subscribe now…
Here’s a preview of the new Exertrack website, as well as the all new version 2.0 software.
We’ve also added Exertrack™ Health Points. By simply using Exertrack™ , updating your programs regularly and referring your friends, you collect Exertrack™ Health Points, which are redeemable for additional Memberships, extended access to the Exertrack™ network, and some great prizes.
All existing subscribers can simply login and download the new version. Watch your email for a massive discount on version 2.0 Gold Edition!
That’s the quick update! For more detail about what’s new — keep reading…
So what’s changed?
· The online Exertrack™ Advisor feature got a “major” upgrade to make it easier for gym-goers, athletes and personal trainers to use.
· Exertrack™ Advisor Analysis for Performance & Progress includes Exertrack™ Advisor 3D Graphs for:
o Program Performance per Exercise
o Session Progress per Muscle group
o Exercise Performance
o Body Progress Analysis over Time
o Body Performance over Time
o Body Performance per Program
o Body Stats Muscle Performance
o Muscle Group Progress
o Muscle Group Performance
o Muscle Group Progress per Exercise
o Muscle Group Training Performance
o Health Stats Performance
o Popular Muscles across the Network
o Popular Exercise Days
o Popular Exercises
o Exertrack Health Points
o Login History
o And more to come… if there’s something you want that’s not here, ask us and we’ll add it to the Exertrack Network.
o These charts will help you to compare & Analyze your performance over time, give you a full body progress overview and detail on muscle groups and track progress of specific muscles.
o We also give you some Shared Global Trends on exercise performance to see what’s popular, such as the most popular workouts, muscles trained, exercise days & exercises used.
o The Exertrack Advisor also provides and extended body analysis to keep you on track.
· We’ve integrated the mp3 podcasts into the your exercise program for personalised exercise instruction
· 3 Free workouts are included, with 37 podcasts:
• 8 Beginner exercises included in your sample program
• 18 Intermediate exercises included in your sample program
• 11 Advanced exercises included in your sample program
· You can now also track your Health stats, as well as your body measurements· We’ve redesigned the screen to take the effort out of updating and creating workoutsThe Exertrack™ virtual training network has been expanded from the free Green Membership offering to the enhanced Gold Membership, at a price of just $24.99 per year. In comparison to personal training fees, this is a small price to pay for the secure, global access to your exercise performance information!
Since Exertrack™ v1.0 was introduced in 2004; thousands of individuals and hundreds of personal trainers have begun using Exertrack™ to keep them on track with their training programs with the unique approach of blending the best of offline and online applications to give them access from any PC with the Exertrack™ software available.
Exertrack™ wants to expand its 10 000 plus user base by providing useful and targeted information to take exercise tracking and management to a new level, while making this available to the health conscious internet community. The Exertrack™ Exercise podcasts, of which over 100 000 have been downloaded to date; will continue to provide free exercise instructions via the Exerpod Blog and iTunes distribution. Part of the upgrade is the integration of these podcasts into Exertrack™ v2.0.
Future versions will include many more Exertrack™ features. In the pipeline are shared workouts from the Exertrack™ Network, an Upload & Download area for sharing custom workouts, Workout upload alerts, and email reminders of your weekly programs and targets!